Photo: Juancho SC Photography
The Venue SIX10 Wedding Experience
Venue SIX10 is the ultimate location for your downtown Chicago wedding. Our versatile venue can accommodate your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception in three separate spaces all within one convenient location. The modern and fresh style, paired with breathtaking views, make it the perfect backdrop to bring your dream wedding to life.
Wedding Package Details and Pricing
Our wedding package is based on a reception for up to 300 guests with 5-hours of event time, 4-hours of set-up, and 2-hours of load-out time. The package boasts an extensive list of amenities and inclusions that will make planning your dream wedding effortless.
Included in your wedding package:
- 10th fl. Atrium and Outdoor Terrace for cocktail hour
- 9th fl. Crown Family Great Hall for reception
- Landmark Room for bridal party
- Sparkling toast for entire guest count
- Set of 18 up-lights with customizable colors
- Banquet Tables for bars, stations, escort cards, etc.
- Highboy Tables, Cabaret Tables, and Chairs for Cocktail Hour
- 66” Round Tables and Classic Chairs for Reception
- Lounge Furniture including 6 couches and 2 coffee tables
- Installed AV including screen, projector, and High Speed Wi-Fi
- Pre-Event Producer and Event Operations Staff
- Set-Up Time of 4-Hours and Load-Out Time of 2-Hours for your Vendors
- Discounted Parking at nearby parking garage
January–April Cocktail Hour and Reception
May–December Cocktail Hour and Reception
Food and Beverage
Venue SIX10 Services, LLC is the exclusive liquor provider for all events hosted at our space. For all food and non-alcoholic beverage needs clients are required to work with one of our exclusive catering partners.
Our customizable Bar Packages and Catering information are available in Amenities.
There is an additional flat rate fee of $1,200 for ceremony on-site that includes the following:
- one additional hour of event time
- use of 10th fl. Gallery
- ceremony chairs and set up
Coat check is mandatory October-April, speak with your sales representative for pricing and options.
Photo: Gerber + Scarpelli Photography